Monday, August 17, 2009

{Young Ladies}

I had a great time photographing this family. As you can see... this is a family with all {beautiful} girls. They were all so pleasant. In my own life, there are moments in time (okay, everyday) when I look at my girls and I think "OMG, all of this emotion... and this is without any hormones!" As I watched these young ladies, they were so enjoyable to be around! I am encouraged. I know their mom is probably rolling her eyes reading this! Isn't it so true that children in general give everyone else their best side? For us moms... we seem to get the brunt. While I know I don't see what happens behind the scenes, at the very least I can say that it is possible to get three older girls to behave in public! Enjoy your sneak peek!








No comments:

Post a Comment